Term and Conditions of Use.
- By registering with this service available through www.ntomanagement.com you agree that you are
liable for all charges incurred by your account, at NTOManagement, Incs published
rates in effect at the time(s) you place your order(s).
- While NTOManagement, Inc. does its best to ensure the optimal performance of the website
located at www.ntomanagement.com , you agree
that you use this website and rely on material contained in this website at your own risk.
The website is provided "as is" and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, is
provided without warranties of any kind either express or implied. This means, without
limitation, that NTOManagement, Inc. DOES NOT WARRANT that the website is fit for any
particular purpose; that the functions contained in the materials in the website will be
uninterrupted; that defects will be corrected; that the website is free of viruses and
other harmful components or that the website is accurate, error free or reliable.
- NTOManagement, Inc., its parents and affiliates together with their respective
employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, ARE/IS NOT LIABLE for any delays,
inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, viruses,
communication line failures or for the theft, destruction, damage or unauthorized access
to your computer system or network.
- NTOManagement, Inc. is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct or
material found in connection with this website, including such conduct or material
transmitted by any means by any other person.
- NTOManagement, Inc. is not liable for any damages, including, without limitation,
direct, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, in connection with or
arising from your use or from your inability to use the website.
NTOManagement, Inc., either separately or through its website at NTOmanagement.com, is not
offering legal advice with regards to compliance with owner or contractor notification. It
is the users responsibility to seek competent legal counsel to obtain appropriate
legal advice, and to ascertain the applicability of NTOManagements service to your
- Information you provide will be added to our database to assist in the processing of
future notices and release by you and others. Contact information may also be used for
marketing purposes and to contact other parties to verify the information you provide
about those parties.